A brief history of the Practice
General practice began in Roseworth Ave in the mid 1950’s in a small room in the back of number 29. In 1987 number 27 was purchased and renovation commenced. The practice now consists of 7 consulting rooms & 3 treatments rooms with a patient lift to gain access to the first floor.
The practice is committed to teaching; we have GP Registrars, Foundation Level 2 Doctors and medical students (year 1-5) all year round. The partners value the opportunity to have this input into our young doctor's training as without them we would have no future GPs.
Consequently the partner's spend a lot of time teaching, holding tutorials and coaching our learner doctors to the standards expected here at Roseworth. As a result of this intensive training, our Partners are not always available for appointments. However we always have urgent same day appointments & next day routine appointments with our Trainee Doctors, thus resulting in us having the best appointment access and reduced A&E attendance in our local clinical commissioning group.
The training of our doctors is extremely important to us and we would like to extend our thanks to our patients for helping us to ensure that our standards are carried forward into the future.
The practice aims to provide quality patient care, personal health care and family based medicine and health promotion in a professional but relaxed atmosphere, placing emphasis and focus on teamwork and in conjunction with other professionalisms.