Please note: Medical reports are managed by the admin staff so please do not book an appointment with a GP to get these done, hand them in at Reception and we will contact you within 40 days once completed.
Some services provided are not covered under our contract with the NHS and therefore attract charges. Examples include the following:
- Medicals for pre-employment, sports and driving requirements (HGV, PSV etc.)£100
- Insurance claim forms -£25-£50
- Vaccination certificates £10-£20
- Travel cancellation forms/letter -£25-£50
- Fitness to travel letters £20
- copy of medical records or extracts £35-£50
- Annual Taxi review £30
The fees indicated above are based on the British Medical Association (BMA) suggested scales and our reception staff will be happy to advise you about them along with appointment availability.
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN LETTERS (TWIMC) £20
You will be asked who is requiring the information and why its needed, we will try and support you request by issuing you with computer print outs where possible, however if a TWIMS letter is needed please allow 48 hours for collection and please note this is private work so will incur a fee of £20 that's must be paid before the letter is written (this is to stop letters being typed then not collected.)